ISO 9001:2015 Upgrade Programme
A pain free way to update your Quality Management System to the latest version and start reaping the benefits now.
Why should I upgrade?
ISO 9001 has been evolving since its introduction in 1994. Each evolution has brought benefits as the International Standards Organisation seeks to make the standard more useful to businesses.
The new standard has increased focus on improving business efficiency and improving customer satisfaction.
- Puts greater emphasis on leadership engagement – to help ensure the benefits are fully realised and it’s not simply a box ticking exercise
- Helps address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner – minimising risk and maximising opportunity will help your company to grow
- Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health & safety, or business continuity
- Addresses supply chain management more effectively
- Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organization
Our programme of work can include:
- Rewriting your management system documentation in line with the new standard and providing coaching during the implementation of the required changes
- Completing an internal audit and management review to ensure your systems are compliant
- Attending your external audit/liaising with your certification body to ensure trouble free certification
How long will it take?
For most companies it makes sense to transition to the new standard at your next scheduled audit. This will minimise/remove any potential extra certification costs. The transition process can be achieved in 6-8 weeks but we advise planning the transition as early as possible to avoid the risk of any complications.
How much will it cost?
Our Small to Medium Size Enterprise (SME) fees for each element of the standard programme for a single standard are shown below. For larger organisations, multiple standards (e.g. 9001 & 14001) or for a bespoke programme of work please use the form below and we will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
Standard Programme Costs
- Rewriting your management system documentation - £1350 + VAT
- Completing an internal audit and management review - £450 + VAT
- Attending your external audit - £450 + VAT